This FREE tutorial series will teach you how to integrate
Alpine.js with Django, and how to make them work together.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn to use
django-tailwindto setup Tailwind CSS in Django project.
python-webpack-boilerplateto jump start frontend project bundled by Webpack and setup
- How to optimize Tailwind using
- What is Tailwind JIT mode and the benefit.
- How to make web page auto reload on code change during development
- Render Django form with Tailwind style.
- Integrate Alpine.js with Django and develop Alpine.js component.
- Build custom
Date Pickerform widget with
- Do Django form validation in Tailwind Modal with Alpine.js and HTMX
- Build a simple Task app with Django,
- Deploy Django Tailwind CSS project with Docker
The source code is also available https://github.com/AccordBox/django-tailwind-alpine-htmx
And the demo is available on Heroku Task App
Table of content
Django Tailwind CSS, Alpine.js Tutorial Series:
- How to Setup Tailwind CSS with Django (Part 1)
- How to Setup Tailwind CSS with Django (Part 2)
- Optimize Tailwind CSS in Django
- Render Django Form with Tailwind CSS Style
- Integrate Alpine.js with Django (Part 1) (coming soon)
- Integrate Alpine.js with Django (Part 2) (coming soon)
- Build Task List with Tailwind CSS, Alpine.js and Django (coming soon)
- Django Form Validation in Tailwind Modal (Alpine.js) (coming soon)
- Django Form Validation in Tailwind Modal (Alpine.js + HTMX) (coming soon)
- How to deploy Django Tailwind CSS project with Docker (coming soon)